A Cape Cod Autumn — Wellfleet's Glorious Season
Spy the first hints of orange along tree-lined back roads. Feel the slight nip in the morning air. Bite into a crisp, freshly picked apple. A Cape Cod Autumn is a magical experience even 2020 can't suppress! Plan your Fall visit to Endless Coast today. It's the season for sandy sandals to give way to a light cardigan, and we are here for it.
Five reasons we are all about a Cape Cod Autumn
- A stroll among the cedars. The Atlantic Cedar Swamp Trail here in Wellfleet features a 1.2-mile loop that immerses you in vibrant Fall color.
- The glory of the tasty orb. Don't miss the chance to pick your own apples at Crow Farm in Sandwich. Grab a bushel of 15 different varietals as you head home from the coast.
- The spectacle of the Cape's signature crop. A sea of bright red cranberries floating in a bog is a sight to behold. Plan a visit to the Cape Farm & Cranberry Company in Harwich for this most quintessential New England experience.
- Nature walks at the Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary. With the season's slanting golden light and fewer crowds, it's the perfect time to capture a snap of critters in their natural habitat.
- Creepy insights of the Provincetown Ghost Tour. Pilgrims, pirates and "people of the past" populate the amusingly bone-chilling stories on this delightful, one-of-a-kind history tour.