Cape Cod Summer Vacations — Book Now!
Available dates are already dwindling for Cape Cod summer vacations. As a result, rooms at Endless Coast are booking fast and furious. Pent up demand is driving advanced bookings for prime July, August, and even June dates. Don't miss out!
Planning Cape Cod Summer Vacations
Take these steps to secure your dates for summer fun on the Cape:
- Book your Endless Coast motel room NOW! Click here to see available rooms and dates.
- Buy your Cape Cod National Seashore pass here.
- Plan your visit to Beachcomber restaurant.
- Book your private or group tasting at Truro Vineyards.
- Peruse the plethora of events scheduled in nearby Provincetown.
- Check the film schedule at Wellfleet Drive-in.
- Dust off your dancing shoes for live music and an outdoor dance floor at Payomet Arts Center.
- Look over the list of ways to celebrate the 125th anniversary of Mass Audubon at the Wellfleet Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Get your bike ready for the season and plan your route on the Cape Cod Rail Trail.
- Call us for help! We can guide you to surfing lessons, charter fishing tours, whale watching tours, kayak trips, and more. We'll give you the inside scoop on our favorite restaurants — from fine dining to food trucks — and help you secure reservations at the most popular spots.