Accessibility: Pet Friendly hotel in Wellfleet
Endless Coast, a pet friendly hotel in Wellfleet, is committed to providing a unique Wellfleet vacation experience. Accordingly, we strive to be welcoming and accommodating for all individuals and their pets. As a result, if you have difficulty learning about or booking our hotel, we invite you to call or email and our friendly staff will gladly assist you.
Endless Coast, A Boutique Hotel
Overall Features of our Pet-Friendly Hotel in Wellfleet
Endless Coast offers six (6) pet-friendly rooms and 14 first-floor guest rooms. We welcome pets of all kinds, including assistance dogs. One (1) of these rooms offers additional accessibility features. Please read our pet policy on our Policies page.
We work hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all our guests. Accordingly, our website visitors should be able to easily research online regardless of device type. Therefore, we strive to ensure a smooth experience for individuals who require assistive technology. For instance, our website tools integrate with screen reader, font magnification, translation, and voice recognition software.
To ensure this, we comply with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), an international standard measure of accessibility success. Plus, we have developed our website and digital marketing after carefully parsing these particular guidelines. In addition, we continuously enhance our technology to make guests' online experience more accessible and user-friendly.
As a result, we constantly test our hotel’s website to ensure that we meet or exceed Level AA checkpoints of the WCAG 2.0 Standard. To this end, if you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our hotel’s website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Accessibility Initiative
Additionally, you can learn more about W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) HERE
- This hotel website is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. In addition, the website conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
- Navigation Shortcuts: Visitors can navigate our website by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page. And, they can use the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
- Structured, Semantic Markup: Our developers incorporated HTML heading tags to convey the document structure. Therefore, Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group.
- Images Visibility: All content images include descriptive ALT attributes. Plus, all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- Standards Compliance: The website is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. Accordingly, all pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Accessibility References: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free. As a result, they will assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Use this link for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- For Lynx, a free text-only web browser, click here.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. For example, if you have difficulty in reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help improve readability and visibility of each webpage. For more, learn about the accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support