Private Entry Hotel Rooms: Health & Safety
Dear Valued Guest,
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, we've taken care to prepare each of our private entry hotel rooms with utmost cleanliness in mind. We assure you that your safety and comfort remains our highest priority at Endless Coast. Our thoughts are with those who have been affected by this virus and those who are caring for them.
Please find below an update on what our Wellfleet hotel is doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings, your check-in process, and your wellbeing while you stay with us.
NOTE: New Travel Order from the Massachusetts Government
The new Massachusetts travel order requires all visitors and returning residents to fill out a Massachusetts Traveler Form unless they are coming from a state that has been designated a lower risk COVID-19 state or fall into an exemption category. Currently, the lower COVID-19 states are NY, NJ, CT, ME, VT, NH and HI.
Some Services And Amenities Paused
- We are not serving breakfast at this time
- Some decorative items have been removed from the guest rooms
Flexibility With Your Travel Plans
- For bookings made through a travel intermediary (e.g. travel agents or OTAs), please contact your booking provider for assistance.
- For new reservations, we recognize the need for flexibility in your travel plans as well. Our flexible rates and special rates will now allow you to cancel up to 48 hours prior to your arrival for any stay through the month of July. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel either by phone or from here on our website.
Low Touch Check-in
We offer “low touch” check-in for all our private entry hotel rooms, which means you can have minimal contact with us if you desire. We have enacted these steps as options for you:
- At time of your arrival, we can meet you at your car to have you sign the registration card.
- We will then provide you with sanitized keys in an envelope and direct you to your private entry accommodations.
- At check out, just leave your keys in your room. We’ll charge the card given at reservation (unless otherwise instructed) and email you the receipt.
- If you do decide to enter our lobby, please note that to maintain safe social distancing, we are limiting service to one guest at a time. We will continue to provide personal service as quickly as possible.
Private Entry Hotel Rooms: Cleaning Measures
We have stepped up precautionary measures, as the safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us. We are taking the utmost care to ensure everyone staying with us is safe and comfortable.
Our measures include:
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitation of public spaces and of guest rooms between guests. To minimize contact, housekeeping will replace towels upon request, but will not service rooms on a daily basis.
- Frequent sanitation of high-contact points, such as door handles, reception counters, bathrooms and pool area.
- Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact areas, such as the hotel lobby.
- Guests and staff are required to wear appropriate face coverings in accordance with local and state guidelines. Guests and staff are also required to maintain a safe social distance of at least 6 feet whenever possible.
- Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19. This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our employees and guests.