Private Entry Hotel Rooms: Health & Safety
Dear Valued Guest,
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, we've taken care to prepare each of our private entry hotel rooms with utmost cleanliness in mind. We assure you that your safety and comfort remains our highest priority at Endless Coast. Our thoughts are with those who have been affected by this virus and those who are caring for them.
Please find below an update on what our Wellfleet hotel is doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings, your check-in process, and your wellbeing while you stay with us.
NOTE: New Travel Order from the Massachusetts Government
The new Massachusetts travel order requires all visitors and returning residents to fill out a Massachusetts Traveler Form unless they are coming from a state that has been designated a lower risk COVID-19 state or fall into an exemption category. Currently, the lower COVID-19 states are NY, NJ, CT, ME, VT, NH and HI.
Some Services And Amenities Paused
- We are not serving breakfast at this time
- Some decorative items have been removed from the guest rooms
Flexibility With Your Travel Plans
- For bookings made through a travel intermediary (e.g. travel agents or OTAs), please contact your booking provider for assistance.
- For new reservations, we recognize the need for flexibility in your travel plans as well. Our flexible rates and special rates will now allow you to cancel up to two weeks prior to your arrival for any stay.
Low Touch Check-in
We offer “low touch” check-in for all our private entry hotel rooms, which means you can have minimal contact with us if you desire. We have enacted these steps:
Only one guest or party allowed into lobby area to register at a time.
Plexiglass safety shields in place at front desk.
Registration can be done outside at guest’s request.
All keycards are sanitized before use.
Hand sanitizing station available for guest use.
Frequent daily sanitation of lobby area.
Private Entry Hotel Rooms: Cleaning Measures
We have stepped up precautionary measures, as the safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us. We are taking the utmost care to ensure everyone staying with us is safe and comfortable. Our measures include:
- Housekeeping using sanitizing spray on all hard surfaces including all shelves, nightstands, vanities, tub walls, bathroom fixtures, doors and doorknobs.
- Daily sanitation of all outside room furniture as well as common area furniture.
- Final room inspection of all rooms performed by hotel manager before check-in includes re-sanitizing of all hard surfaces, doors and doorknobs.
- No daily maid service during stay. Additional supplies (linens, towels, toiletries, coffee, etc.) are available at front desk upon request.
- Housekeeping staff will not go into guest rooms during stay. Please call the front desk about trash removal needs.
- All staff will wear face masks while on property. We ask all guests to wear masks or face coverings as well.
- Staff will only enter a guest room in emergency situations (plumbing issues, etc.) and will make every effort to perform needed repairs when guests are not in room. All touched surfaces will be sanitized after entry. Guest will be contacted if any room entry is required.