Private Entry Hotel Rooms: Health & Safety
Dear Valued Guest,
Please find below an update on what our Wellfleet hotel is doing to continue ensuring your continued health and safety while you stay with us.
Enhanced Sanitation Policies & Procedures
Front Desk and Registration
Low touch registration process includes:
- Social distancing practiced in lobby and indoor common locations.
- Registration can be done outside at guest’s request.
- All keycards are sanitized before use.
- Hand sanitizing stations available for guest use.
- Frequent daily sanitation of lobby area.
Housekeeping & Rooms
- Housekeeping using sanitizing spray on all hard surfaces including all shelves, nightstands, vanities, tub walls, bathroom fixtures, doors and doorknobs.
- Daily sanitation of all outside room furniture as well as common area furniture.
- No daily maid service during stay unless requested by guest. Additional supplies (linens, towels, toiletries, coffee, etc.) are available at front desk.
- Housekeeping staff will not go into guest rooms during stay unless requested by guest.
- Face masks are no longer required. We would like all of our guests to feel safe and comfortable at all times. If you would like our staff members to wear masks during interactions with you and your party, please ask and we will gladly comply.
- Staff will only enter a guest room upon guest request or in emergency situations (plumbing issues, etc.) and will make every effort to perform needed repairs when guests are not in room. Guest will be contacted if any room entry is required.