Private Entry Hotel Rooms: Health & Safety
Dear Valued Guest,
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, we've taken care to prepare each of our private entry hotel rooms with utmost cleanliness in mind. We assure you that your safety and comfort remains our highest priority at Endless Coast. Our thoughts are with those who have been affected by this virus and those who are caring for them.
Please find below an update on what our Wellfleet hotel is doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings, your check-in process, and your wellbeing while you stay with us.
Flexibility with Your Travel Plans
- If your booking is for stays before June 30, 2020, you can modify your reservations free of charge or receive a full refund for cancellation, where applicable. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel.
- For bookings made through a travel intermediary (e.g. travel agents or OTAs), please contact your booking provider for assistance.
- For new reservations, we recognize the need for flexibility in your travel plans as well. Our flexible rates and special rates will now allow you to cancel up to 48 hours prior to your arrival. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel either by phone or from here on our website.
Low Touch Check-in
We offer “low touch” check-in for all our private entry hotel rooms, which means you can have minimal contact with us if you desire. We have enacted these steps as options for you:
- At time of your arrival, we can meet you at your car to have you sign the registration card with an Endless Coast pen that’s yours to keep.
- We’ll then provide you with sanitized keys in an envelope and direct you to your private entry accommodations.
- At check out, just leave your keys in your room. We’ll charge the card given at reservation (unless otherwise instructed) and email you the receipt.
Private Entry Hotel Rooms: Cleaning Measures
We have stepped up precautionary measures, as the safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us. We are taking the utmost care to ensure everyone staying with us is safe and comfortable.
Our measures include:
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitation of guest rooms and public spaces.
- Frequent sanitation of high-contact points, such as door handles, reception counters, bathrooms and pool area.
- Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact areas, such as the hotel lobby.
- Infrared thermometers available at the front desk to conduct temperature checks of our guests and employees.
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees upon request, subject to availability.
- Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19. This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our employees and guests.